Well, for the first post I guess I'll fill you guys in on why I am starting this blog. I'm an artist, I've been painting and drawing for a while now. Here lately I have decided to try and make a go of it in the "art world." Art is my "thing" and it makes me happy, so why not make that my "job." Everyone is always saying "do what makes you happy" so that is exactly what I am doing. I started out with a fan page on Facebook, it's still up I keep a full profile there...feel free to check it out. I mainly used the fan page for finished pieces, I wanna take the blog a little further and update it with the progression of pieces. I want people to be able to see the different stages of a single piece.
Also, I commission pieces, if interested feel free to email me.
Thanks guys! I'll be posting soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment